What is “Age Group” Attribute in Feed For Google Shopping?
Important Note: Please, keep in mind, you should not waste time setting up age group attributes for the products which are not in the “Apparel and Clothing” category.
The age group refers to the age range of the product user. Define the age group within the app on an individual product page or use “Bulk Edit Feature” to add or edit the age group in bulk depending upon the age group of the product users.
Your ad will appear in Google shopping search results if the age group is defined properly.
Here are different age group values supported by our app as well as Google:
- Adults: Users within the age range 18 to 65 years
- Teenage: Users within the age range 13 to 17 years old.
- Kids: Users within the age range 5 to 13 years old. All sizes are manufactured to fit a child of this age range.
- Toddlers: Toddler sizes are often identified by the age range in 12 to 24 months or 1 to 5 years.
- Infants: Infant sizes are often identified by the age range in 3 to 12 months.
- New Born: Newborn sizes are defined by the age range 0 to 3 months old or “just born”
Here are some points that you must keep in mind before using the ‘Age Group” attribute:
- While using our “Google Shopping Feed app”, you can set the Age group at the product level only.
- Once you assign the “Age Group” attribute to any product, it will be assigned automatically to all the variants of the products.
- For assigning different age group to the product variants, you can contact our support team