In this article, you will learn how to view sales data in Xero
Install our Xero Integration app here.
After you export orders from your Shopify admin, you can view them on the Sales page in your Xero dashboard.
To view your exported orders, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Xero account.
- From your Xero dashboard, select Business.
- Select Sales Overview.
Note: The sales page shows an overview of your store’s invoices and order quotes. Changes to orders that you’ve already uploaded (such as refunds or cancellations) appear as separate entries in your Xero dashboard.
- In the Invoices section, select See all.
Note: This list includes paid orders, unpaid orders, refunds, and other transactions.
- If you want to view a transaction in detail, select its invoice number in the Number column.
Note: The “Quantity” column on the invoice reflects the number of items that were included in the customer’s order, but it does not necessarily reflect changes in your inventory levels in your Shopify admin.
- While viewing an invoice, you can email, print, duplicate, or edit it.