By uploading the Feed URL to Google Merchant, all products in that feed will be scheduled to update automatically.
In this article, we will guide you how to upload Feed URL to Google Merchant in a few simple steps
If you haven’t synced products and pushed them to Google Merchant, please navigate here for the guideline
Step 1: Copy the Feed URL from your Product Feed in app
After accessing to AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app, please go to Product Feed Listing > select a feed > head to Sync Product Feed stage > Click on Copy text button.
Step 2: Upload the Feed URL to Google Merchant
- Log in your Google Merchant account
- From the sidebar, click on Feeds > hit on + button to create a new feed
3. Select Country of sale and Language
4. Name your feed and click on Scheduled fetch
- Paste your Feed URL and complete settings about Fetch time, Feed frequency, etc
- Click on Create feed button
Hope that this guideline has helped you know how to upload Feed URL to Google Merchant. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via live chat or send email to [email protected]. Our dedicated customer support team is more than happy to help!