Your Xero integration is suddenly revoked? Don’t worry! We’ve got your back.
The connection between Xero Integration by AllFetch and your Xero account may occasionally be interrupted due to various reasons. But it can be simply resolved by connecting to Xero again. Please follow some steps below to get the connection back in the first place.
Step 1: Reconnect to Xero
- Log in your Xero account
- In Xero Integration by AllFetch app, click on “Connect to Xero”
3. Choose your organization, click on “Allow Access” to start connecting your Xero account with the app
Step 2: Sync any missing orders, contacts, products, etc during the meantime
During the disconnection time, you may get a few missing data. So it’s time to re-sync them.
- Identify specific orders, contacts, products,… you want to re-sync
- From Export To Xero section, select a specific day or a period of time that you want to sync data
3. Click on Export Data button
Keep in mind something below:
- If you need to sync a large number of orders, choose a reasonable time range for exporting to avoid overload.
- Customers will be synced to Xero as: Shopify – “Customer Name” – (“Customer Id”)
- Invoices will be synced to Xero as: Shopify – “Order Id”
- Products will be synced to Xero as Xero Items
If you have further questions, feel free to contact us via live chat or send mail to [email protected]. Our customer support team is more than happy to help!