In this article, you will learn how the WhatsApp Chat works in the first step – enable your WhatsApp Chat and connect with your customers.
Install our WhatsApp Chat & Notifications app here.
Enable Whatsapp Chat
Click Enable to enable the WhatsApp Chat feature
At the Whatsapp chat section > Setting tab, click Add a line at the Basic Setting part. Add some needed information such as Country code, Phone number, Agent name, and Agent role.
- Click Save & Close if you want to close the popup window
- Click Save & New if you want to continue to add more agent information.
- Click X if you don’t want to continue that step.
- Click the Save button at the top left of you backend
- Click the Edit details button at the end of the line to edit your information
- Click Disable to end the agent role
Disable Whatsapp Chat
Click Disableto disable the Whatsapp Chat feature
Change Whatsapp Chat Button Text & Design
Under the Setting tab > Button Text & Design, click the Change Design button to choose the chat button template, then click Confirm.
Type the text in the blanks (Title & Help text) to change the title and help text in the greetings widget. Once done, click the Save button (the green one) at the top left of your settings dashboard.
Choose where to display the WhatsApp chat button
Choose at least one of these options below to display your chat button, then click the Save button at the top left of your dashboard