What is CRM?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers. The goal is simple: Improve business relationships. A CRM system helps companies stay connected to customers, streamline processes, and improve profitability.
When people talk about CRM, they are usually referring to a CRM system, a tool that helps with contact management, sales management, productivity, and more.
Install our WhatsApp Chat & Notifications app here.
Edit Order CRM message templates
- In the Manual message category, choose the Message templates setting tab.
- Click into the template that you want to edit, click Edit
- Rewrite your message
- Once done, click Save. (or click Discard if you want to cancel all settings)
P/s: You also can attach a discount code to upsell, tick the Create discount code, choose the discount amount then click Save
Send manual Order CRM message
- Go to List Order CRM, a list of information appears.
- Choose the customer that you want to send a message to by clicking on the check box (beside the order name).
- Click Send Message in the Action column, a popup appears.
Choose the message template, then click Next
… then click Send Message