Abandonment is an eCommerce term used to describe a visitor on a web page who leaves that page before completing the desired action. Examples of abandonment include shopping cart abandonment, referring to visitors who add items to their online shopping cart, but exit without completing the purchase.
Install our WhatsApp Chat & Notifications app here.
Abandoned Cart message templates settings
- Go to Abandoned Cart Setting
- Rewrite the message content yourself, set a discount type and discount code, then click Save.
- We have 2 templates here so you don’t have to think about creating a new one.
Abandoned Cart checkout list
- Go to the Abandoned Cart checkout list (in the Abandoned Cart Checkout category), an information list appears.
- You can filter the or search contacts, and choose which ones to send a message by clicking on the send message in the Message and/or Message 2 columns. After done checking the content, click Send message.
Note: It takes a little time to update your order and abandon cart information into the List Order CRM and Abandoned Cart Checkout List.