Apple Developer Account
In order to upload your iOS app on the App Store, we require an invite to your Apple developer account. If you are not yet enrolled please follow these steps above first. Once enrolled please follow the steps below:
Here are the steps to give admin access to your Apple Developer account:
Apple provides 2 types of developer accounts:
- Individuals or sole proprietors/single person businesses.
Individual accounts do not allow for member invites. Therefore for publishing your app on the App Store please follow any of the below methods:
- Share your Apple developer account credentials privately, we will upload the app and you can change the password afterward
- Login remotely in our systems to get us specific access to your iCloud as an authorized member
- Change the account type and enroll for Organisation type by contacting Apple. It would be much easier to control and the submission time will be significantly reduced.
Otherwise, if you have an Organizations type account, please follow the steps below to give the admin access to your Apple developer account:
- Login to Itunes Connect with your Apple ID and password
- Click on “Users and access“
- Click on the “+” icon
- Enter the First name as “AllFetch”
- Enter the Last name as “Mobile App”
- Enter the email address as [email protected]
- Select the role to assign: “Admin”
- Click Invite
Once done, our team will check the invite and proceed accordingly.
Google Play Console
In order to upload your Android app on the Play Store, we require an invite to your google developer account. If you are not yet enrolled please follow this guide first. Once enrolled please follow the steps below:
Here are the steps to give admin access to your Google Developer account:
- Login to your Google Developer account with your Google ID and password
- Go to Settings
- Click on Users and permissions
- Click on Invite new users
- Add Email address ‘[email protected]’ and leave the Access Expiry field Blank
- Now click on Account permissions at the bottom, then select the Admin(all permissions) option
- Click Invite user.
Once done, our team will check the invite and proceed accordingly. We will accept your invite, and submit the app to Google Play Store within 5 business days. Due to an unadjusted shift schedule, Google is taking around 7-10 working days to approve the app. Make sure you have completed the App Listing and custom the Navigation Menu section in the app’s dashboard before submitting the request to us!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us via the live chat widget or email [email protected]