First, click to Edit button
Choose your Language, Country, and Currency.
2. Filter by Collection
Next, navigate to the Filter by collections tab. This is where you can specify which products are used in the feed. There are 2 options available:
By default, the app will automatically choose All products. This means all products in your shop will be imported to the feed.
Once done, make sure you hit the Save button.
- Click the Sync Product button.
- This button will synchronize your Feed from your shop on Shopify.
- The products’ total in your shop will appear on the top right of the screen.
If you choose the Specific Collections selection. You’ll have three options of Collection type. It depends on which kind of collection that you set in your Shopify shop. Then, you will have corresponding selections. And you can choose collections that you want to involve in your Feed.
- Option 1: Automated / Manual.
- Option 2: Automated.
- Option 3: Manual
- Navigate to the Metadata tab
- Check Submit multiple variants if you want all variants of every product to be imported in Feed.
- Go to Action for out of stock field. You can select one of these selections
- Selection 1: Leave them in as “out of stock”. It means that your products are out of stock.
- Selection 2: Leave them in as “in stock”. (It means that your products are in stock.
- Selection 3: Follow inventory Policy. It depends on the policy inventory of the product that you set for your products in your shop.
- Selection 4: Ignore inventory Policy. It depends on the policy inventory of the product that you set for your products in your shop.
- Go to Ads platform and Feed format fields. You don’t need to do anything with these fields. The app would automatically set it for you.
- Basic Product Feed Title
- Product Title: It will take the product title that is set for the product from Shopify in Google Shopping.
- Product SEO title: It will take the product SEO title from Shopify in Google Shopping.
- Basic Product Description
- Product Description: Use the product description from Shopify in Google Shopping.
- Product SEO description: Use the product SEO description from Shopify in Google Shopping.
- Google Product Category
- <Not set>: Do not use Google product category
- Custom: Select one category from the Google product category list.
- Product Brand
- Product vendor data: Show vendor name in the feed.
- Custom: Add a custom name for the product vendor to show in the Google product feed.
- Product GTIN (The GTIN is a globally unique 14-digit number used to identify trade items, products, or services).
- Product Barcode Data: Use Shopify product barcode on Google.
- Product SKU Data: Use Shopify product SKU on Google.
- Product MPN (Use the MPN attribute to submit your product’s Manufacturer Part Number (MPN). MPNs are used to uniquely identify a specific product among all products from the same manufacturer.)
- Product SKU Data: Use Shopify product SKU when push products to Google.
- Product Barcode Data: Use Shopify product barcode when push products to Google.
- Product Type
- Shopify Product Type: Use product type from Shopify in Google Shopping.
- Custom Product Type: Add custom product type in Google Shopping.
*** Additional application required – Metafield Guru (Recommended)
In order to setup meta field data, you had better install Metafield Guru application for your Shopify store.
Click on Create metafield then fill in the new metafields information.
Note that you must follow the Google merchant metafield rule (Learn more)
- Age group
- <not set>: No age group preferences for the products
- Shopify Google age_group metafield: Use Google merchant’s age_group metafield. Note that you must create a corresponding “age_group” metafield in Metafield Guru.
- Custom: Add custom age_group.
- Product option “Color” or “Colour”: Use color attributes from Shopify in Google.
- Shopify Google color metafield: Use Google merchant’s color attributes. Note that you must create a corresponding “color” / ”colour” metafield in Metafield Guru. (they must be matching)
- Custom: Customize the name of the product color.
- Condition, Size Type, Material, Gender, Size, Size System, Pattern fields: Setup as Color and Age Group.
- Promotion (not required): Fill in the promotion code
- Custom label (0,1,2,3,4):
- <Not set>: No label is set for the products in Google.
- Shopify Google custom_label: Use custom_label from Google. Note that you must create a corresponding meta field in Metafield Guru app (the label must match with the one from Google).
- Custom: Add custom labels.
- Shipping Label: The shipping information.