In this article, you will learn how to create and install a new TikTok Pixel ID from TikTok Ads Manager to your website using our One Click TikTok Pixel app.
Install our One Click TikTok Pixel app here.
- Click Apps on your Shopify store’s back-end, at the TikTok Pixel section, click Edit.
- On https://ads.tiktok.com/ page, login to your account and click Event in Assets tab.
- Choose Website Pixel, and click Manage.
- Click Create Pixel
- Name your pixel and choose Manually add pixel code and click Next.
- Next, choose Developer Mode as Events Setup Mode and click Create.
- Complete the event setup by clicking Next and then Complete Setup on the next redirected page.
- Copy the pixel ID (*) of the event that you created.
– Keep this page open as you will need to refer to it as you continue the steps to install the pixel on Shopify.
– While events will pre-populate upon creation of the pixel, events must be defined before anything starts tracking.
Get back to your backend Shopify store.
- Save and deploy the empty TikTok Pixel ID one time.
- Paste the pixel ID (*) into TikTok Pixel ID field.
- Enable the Basic Event and Payment event.
- Click Save & Deploy, then click Save.
- Now you can view the tracking pixel on the website.
If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this document, just click the live chat icon in the bottom right corner of the screen to chat with us or send email to [email protected]. We are happy to help!