- Click Apps on your Shopify store’s back-end, at the Tiktok Pixel section, click Edit
- On https://ads.tiktok.com/ page, login to your account and click Event in Assets tab
- Choose Website Pixel, and click Manage
- Click Create Pixel
- Name your pixel and choose Manually add pixel code and click Next
- Click Complete and set rules
- Choose Ecommerce Event, then click Next
- Define your own tracking rules to trigger the event on the website including: Product Details Page View, Add to Cart, Place an Order, Complete Payment
Finish defining your own tracking rules to trigger the event on the website including: Product Details Page View, Add to Cart, Place an Order, Complete Payment and click Complete
- Copy the pixel ID (*) of the event that you created.
– Keep this page open as you will need to refer to it as you continue the steps to install the pixel on Shopify.
– While events will pre-populate upon creation of the pixel, events must be defined before anything starts tracking.
Get back to your backend Shopify store.
- Save and deploy the empty TikTok Pixel ID one time.
- Paste the pixel ID (*) into TikTok Pixel ID field
- Enable the Basic Event and Payment event
- Click Save & Deploy, then click Save
- Now you can view the tracking pixel on the website.