On the admin sidebar, choose Getting Started to check our instruction.
Create your Google Developer account (Ignore this step if you have had an account already)
1. Sign up for a Google Play Developer account
– Using your Google Account, sign up for a Developer account. Once you have a Developer account, you can use the Play Console to publish and manage your apps.
2. Accept the Developer Distribution Agreement
– During the signup process, you’ll need to review and accept the Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement.
3. Pay registration fee
– There is a $25 USD one-time registration fee that you can pay with credit/debit cards.
4. Complete your account details
– Type your account details. Your “Developer name” will show up on Google Play.
You can add more account information after you’ve created your account
Give the Permission Access to AllFetch
To invite us to your Google Developer Account, you will have to invite us as a Release Manager.
1. Go to Google Play Console
2. Go to Settings
3. Go to Users And Permissions
4. Click on Invite new user
5. On the Invite a new user screen, insert the following information
Email: [email protected]
Access expiry date: Never
Role: Select Administrator
6. Click Send Invitation
We will accept your invite, and submit the app to Google Play Store within 2 business days. Due to an unadjusted shift schedule, Google is taking around 7-10 working days to approve the app. Make sure you have completed the App Listing section in the app’s dashboard before submitting the request to us!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us via the live chat widget or email to [email protected]